Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Mum is getting older, and she's gonna reaching her 50s in a few years time.
Today is her special day, she is one year older.
Bet she must be enraging if she knew what I'm saying about her.


That's true. No matter how much you lie about your age, trying as hard not to let the others know about it, deep in heart you still know that time doesn't wait for people.



I always place this sentence in my heart, "Cherish the people around you when they're still around".


As for her birthday this year, I spent S$100+ for her present that included a shirt and a set of skincare products for her hyperpigmentation.
You may think that S$100+ is a little peanut. Mind you, I was penniless and up to the extent that I'm indebted. No matter what, to make them feel the presence of happiness and warmth from family, money is not be part of any consideration.


Pictures of euphoria





Thanks to Meng gor for the Bakerzin's blackforest cheesecake and tiramisu!






Preparing to light up the candles




Singing Birthday song




With chen and Edmund





















Laiyi and cousin Chen Chen



I love you Mum!



1 comment:

  1. HBD to your Mom!
    I feel great for your love for your Mom, because I can understand your feeling ^^.
    I really love my Mom too, so, it's once a year make her happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails