Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 15th birthday little bro!

Today is my little brother, Adon's 15 birthday. He isn't very avid and particular about his celebration with lotsa yummy food as all he cares about is the amount of angbaos he received. Haha!
Kids nowadays tends to be more witty and shrewd when it comes to something that  tantalized them.


To celebrate his birthday, I was entreated to make a cake for him and since it was a rapturous event, I wanted to concoct something special for him.


My family is a fan of bakerzin's cakes and we're totally spellbound by their chocolate cakes.
I decided to bake one which is somewhat similar or an imitation to the hazelnut chocolate mousse cake.



Assorted nuts given by aunt nancy


Almonds and hazelnuts wanted!





Hazelnut praline chocolate mousse cake


Adon with his birthday cake






Candid shoots with family


Loves mum and dad




My cousin, Wei chen was trying to steal the limelight!


Perturbed by danny bro who pinch his face apart. Haha!




With hazelnut crunch base


Wei chen indulging and glutting himself with his slice of cake


Thumbs up from him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails