Thursday, June 3, 2010

Slake mine for dim sum!

After entreating for abatement of workloads at Mind matters, I'm almost exonerated from the irksome and querulous parents!

Tuition teachings had commenced yesterday and *phew* it went off placidly and the parents of both my students are amiable and cordial, to say so, I was pretty felicitous :)



To mark my freedom and cessation to enervative and execrable job, it enliven my mood to treat my mum a big feast. Well, not really a big feast but it's quite luxurious and sumptuous.


Initially, I suggested that I'll treat her for buffet at Vienna, but she requested for Sakura instead and I acceded to it.
On our journey in bus number 700, we were so "lucky" to meet with a massive traffic jam at highway and  waited for more than an hour before the bus swerved to an exit that end off that horrendous traffic conjunction.



Another 'lucky' incident  cropped up after we reached Orchard shopping centre.
Damn wet-blanket  when we saw what happened right in front of us.
That place had 关门大吉, and it was totally creepy and rickety as if it was crumbling down anytime.


I brought up an idea to go for Suki sushi instead and my mum turn down.
 Back to the square, she wanted to go for Vienna and it was probably tardy to do so.


In the end, we went to Takashimaya for dim sum at Imperial Teasure:(


Mum pressing her eyebag with chinese tea. She proclaimed that tea is good for reducing eye bag.



Chee cheong fun

Carrot cake

Feng zhua

Shanghai xiao long bao
"Thousand layers cake"

Fried beancurd skin with prawn
Pan-fried dumplings

Shrimp paste cuttlefish

Har Kau

Egg tart

My favourite dim sum- 流沙包

爆浆!


Both of us were too hundry and feeble, we gobbled the food so quickly that we felt filling very soon.


Tomorrow will be meeting besties for k-session. *Anticipation*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails