Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cinnamon banana cake

I'm been having a craving for food that are concocted with bananas, and banana cakes just popped up in my mind!

Through beseiging my mum to buy a banana, she acceded but insisted to buy the unriped long bananas which rebuted my intention to purchase the short, riped and sweet bananas. Whatever.......  in the end I lost in the argument against my peremptory mum and bought the not-so-sweet long bananas that aren't the best choice for making banana cake.


Hey, she's the boss.



Mashed up bananas with a fork or with anything you can find.




Beat eggs with brown sugar till light and fluffy


Add in milk, oil, vanilla and mashed bananas into the egg mixture. Combine well.


Finally, sift in cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and nutmeg into the wet ingredients.
Fold in just to the point the flour are incorporated. DO NOT overmix.
Bake at 175-180C for 40 mins.



The crack is not an indication that the cake is dry, it's moist! The crack on the surface just add details to the cake :)


 A slice of cinnamon banana cake

Copious of agenda had to be completed for my Uni admission, making me hectic and overloaded with these detailed information and guidance to survive through.

Ahhh!!!! I need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails