Monday, June 21, 2010

Chocolate pound cake with frosting

I just simply loves food that are made with chocolate and I admit that I'm a true 'Chocoholic', and perhaps that is due to the additives that chocolates contain.


Chocolate pound cake is one of my favourite cake as it can be served warm or cold. Preferably, I like to microwave the cake and eat it warm. Yummy!


There are tons of recipe out there and this is one of my methods to bake it and it's super easy!


Melt butter and chocolate together

Beat eggs with brown sugar and vanilla essence till light and fluffy.

Stir in melted chocolate mixture.

Sift in flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the chocolate mixture. Mix well.
Sent it into the oven and bake for 20-25mins at 175C.





Unfrosted chocolate cake.


Cake with chocolate frosting.


A slice of  cake

As for the cake, it's a little dry and maybe I gotta add milk to moist it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails