Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mum can cook!

I'm not presenting any brags and be conspicuously ostentatious in my speech.
Yes, my mum is a real cook and she is one of the best housewives who can whip up a sumptuous meal!

Yesterday, she invited my aunt's mother-in-law for a dinner and as a host, a ambrosial meal was indispensable.


Mum's cooking









Cereal prawns- Look at the flaky & crispy cereal + prawns, super yummy!


Huai shan steamed eggs with mushrooms


Stir-fried brinjals

Steamed fish- Dunno what's the name of the fish

*Slobbering*


Divagating to something which I'm overzealous of- A DSLR cam!
Seriously, I'm SOOooooo going to get it after stumbling upon photoblogs that take beautiful shots that are like WOW!


Flashing back on the previous blog entrys, I did say I wanted solely just a good P&S camera like LX3 which can take a decent and close-to-dslr quality.


After much rumination, I resolved to a DSLR.
The reason is simple- A good camera will capture the best moments which are priceless.
After certain years, old picture bring good reminiscences and regrets of not getting a good camera to capture the moments is otiose as you can't revert the time machine.

Much to my dismay, I only come to a cognition and comprehension now as back then, during my teens, I rarely have any photos taken.
I'll waste no time and scrimp up my savings and cut down on my expenses.

Canon 500D- You going to be mine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails