Friday, June 4, 2010

Singing in the "winter"

It had been half a decade since I last went k-box with besties for a frolic singing session. If  I didn't remember wrongly, it should  be more than 5 years ago.

 The branch which we went is Safra @ Jurong West, and I kept damning that the boss is super rich or what?
We were like singing in the 'winter' when the air-cons were blasting like hell! Freaking, bloody cold!!!


What's more? My inner retractable camera lens condensed with vapour that marred it. %@*&!!!
Fortuitously, the vapour had gone and this placated me for the time-being :(



Our room- it's cool that it has a double screen top and below, but the top is pretty useless unless we want to stretch our necks singing all the way.


Creepy Heineken poster

Old 20s-30s Shanghai ambience





My sec school besties!


One last photo before we left the chiller


Dinner @ Jurong Point
Both of us hankered for sizzling hot food after coming out of the "human refrigerator".
Besties suggested Pepper lunch and we jumped out of respite and honed in for it.

My 1st savour of Pepper lunch.
Anything tasted ambrosial as long as it was HOT to alleviate my cold.

My order- Unagi rice on sizzling hot plate


Snap, snap and snap


She taught me to swirl in honey sweet sauce and soy sauce for extra flavour.

It's a cliche for us to always end off our day with a group photo

It is great to have a friend of congenial and both of us plunged with earnest and frank about our lives.
It's never a trite to say friendship forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails