Thursday, June 17, 2010

Test shot with my new toy!

It'a a sunny bright day after a deluge that inundated the whole of Orchard road and Bukit Timah Road yesterday.
Of course, it's a propitious day to go outdoor.

I was pondering on the places which I can venture out to do a test shoot on my new baby, the EP-1.
My first thought was the Botanical garden which beautiful and vivid flowers flourish in the tropical.


Test shoots with EP-1, M.Zuiko14-42mm lens


The first shoot was this tree that embraced me :)










Pond skater - Gonna show this to my student!




Fiddling with the shutter priority mode resulted in 2 different displays.

Resembles the pong pong













Pisang pisang




These yellow flower-alike plants are actually bananas?!


With a 唐装 draped on, I can be a Lady Yang (All right, an ugly but slimmer one) right here with a 古筝 serenading
to the transquility.




The wide-angled picture that this little toy (14-42mm) can produced is efficacious and sublime, not to even mentioned about the 17mm pancake lens.
Please, mummy! Buy me a wide-angle len!




Upper 2 pictures were taken with pin-hole effect! LOveSssss!!!




Guess what?

I had been an opportune day for me which I chanced upon the famous korean female band- The Wonder Girls!

They were holding a showcase at Illuma Bugis today and to meet their fans. I went there solely to buy Koi bubble tea and I didn't have any idea that the wonder girls would be there!

Well, I'm not a superfan of Wonder girls and I just dawdled for 10mins before leaving the scene and enjoyed guzzling my hazelnut milk tea.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails