Monday, June 14, 2010

Chicken glutinous rice

Mum didn't manage to call up her "kaki-s" for mahjong session and she concoct a nice snack- Chicken glutinous rice. It's just tastes simply DELICIOUS!



Lotsa ingredients!






Mmmm... Just loves the 2 types of eggs.


Preparing to fill in ingredients into the container


Vegetarian glutinous rice for Daddy!


The original chicken glutinous rice filing


SuperMum at work


Stuff in the seasoned glutinous rice


Make the rice compact into the shape of container and sent it for steaming.


Looks nice and tastes scrumptious too!








Credits to Mum!

...................................................................................................................................................



Unrelated stuff

I can't control my desire for it, covetousness plunged me into a state of guiltiness, leaving me blameworthy of my capricious action.

I'd bought something that is too extortionate and my family censured for my wrong-doings. I'm downcasted deplorably.



Anyway, what done is undone and we can't turn back the clock.



As you're curious on just what I'm rambling on was literally the incident of EP-1. Ya, it's a 4/3 micro camera of Olympus's E-series which I'd bought 2 days ago from Courts that was selling this camera at a discount of S$400.
That was bad of Courts to have enticed me to buy this camera.



As from the way I'm expressing, I did not sound too rapturous about it as I burnt a big hole in my pocket.
On the contrary, I needed a better camera near to DSLR quality.


I'm so paranoid!


Retro-looking Olympus EP-1 taken with my old Canon IXUS IS 80. Look at how execrable is the quality of the picture snapped with my old camera. BOooo!



Pictures taken with EP-1


                  
Picture of blur sotong


I love this pinhole effect!

I'm an amateur in photography, really hope to take up this expensive hobby and make good of it. Somemore, thrive and scimp to compensate the "hole"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails