Friday, August 6, 2010

Vienna buffet trip 2

This entry will be a tantalizing one, and please do not kvetch about eliciting your stomach to growl.

Seafood!


chinese herbal soup served before buffet


Abalone salad, mussels, cereal prawn, raw salmons & peking duck wrapped with egg crepes.


Grilled salmon with mustard sauce and fish (its full abdomen with eggs, don't know what its name).


More bits and bites- canadian lobster, salad, octopus, crab vermicelli, raw salmon again...




Herbal jelly, breadstick with chocolate dip & salad (Huimei's order)


Matcha ice-cream with green-tea cake. Perfect match!


Plus chocolate mousse cake and chocolate fondue!


American cheesecake!


Huimei focused on snapping her food


The finale- Oreo cheesecake (HM's favourite!)


Sorry for the mediocre quality photos! I'm too lazy to bring my baby EP-1 cos it's cumbersome and I'm afraid that I might not see it again after the buffet. (Damn, that place was thronged and people were jostling for food, the thought of sleazy human pilfering my EP-1 sent shivers to me)


Since it was teemed with people, Huimei and I got to revel our 2 hours of buffet which was spoilsport!
This taught us a lesson to reserve for places before going to eat :(


I reckoned my appetite has shrunk, and I didn't eat up to $36. In fact, I was wasting money as compared to last visit.
I almost puked up on my last dessert! I think I've grown older, and that explain why my appetite is petite. Haha, that's rhymes!


For those who're interested to visit Vienna Buffet,


101 Thomson Road #B1-01

United Square
Singapore 307591






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails