Sunday, March 28, 2010

Arduous

Been having merriment lately since the arrival of my cousin, Apple to S'pore.

She had visited twice to Vienna buffet in a week and it was my first visit there. This blog will be heavily loaded with pictures, especially pictures on food.
Don' t salivate!

Vienna buffet at United Square Novena

Mum with her stir-fried cereal prawn

Danny with his 'so Zhai' look. -.-

Crayfish, peking duck...

Mum placing the shells to her chest, mimic Ariel the little mermaid. :D

Green tea and sesame mochi, durian cream puff, chocolate ice cream and blueberry cheese cake

Seafood! YumYum!

Apple enjoying her fresh oyster

Seafood lover!

Danny holding his salmon sashimi with his evil expression trying to hide his fear of eating raw fish for the 1st time.

Apple posing with Sebastian, poor Sebastian!

Ursula!

Peeling off the shells from Sebastian

Prawn's long faeces

Crayfish with eggs, damn disgusting!

Test tube drinks with different flavours. I picked a plum flavour.

Different flavours mochi

My favourite!!!- Oreo cheesecake and rich chocolate cake! Super nice!!!

Cold desserts with cute little utensils.

Chocolate fondue with marshmallow! Nom nom!

Edmund's speciality- uniquely made ice-cream

 Haha! This is the most funniest part! These 5 words mean 'full till you shit'! Created by Apple :D

Taken in a more artistic way.

Everyone was certified with this plate of "full till you shit!" HAHA!

 

Last few pictures before we went back home.

Hottie runway model- Kwan Lee Fun! :)

 

Belated Birthday celebration with BFF

BFF Huimei and Rachel celebrated my belated birthday at Park mall, Han's cafe.

Chocolate cake which both of them ordered for me. So sweet of them~

Huimei and me!

Rac and me. My face sucks >.<

The 3 of us!

 

Short trip to M'sia

Went to Ipoh for 2 days to fix my teeth and visit my bed-ridden grandma. A super short trip and that flashed like a dream.  

Day 1

Lovely cousins, Jacky, Apple and May went to a HK style cafe at Jusco for high tea. I wouldn't be left out, of course!

Ice lemon red tea

Jacky thumbed up with his weird taste drink. Kiwi soda? Honeydew soda?

May slurping her lemon honey.


Day 2

Old town is originated from M'sia. One of the branch at Ipoh.

Curry mee

French toast

French fries

Jacky immensely in love with greenish soda drink

Hazelnut coffee

My drinks- Ice blended hazelnut white coffee

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails