Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Real BBQ chicken

This recipe is gonna be a easy and fuss-free BBQ chicken. For most of my previous entries on chicken ( grilled, fried, etc.), I haven't really touch on the authentic 'BBQ' chicken before.

I'm gave it a try out of whim and Voila! It's simply ambrosial and flavorous!


Recipe

  • 500g boneless chicken meat
  • 1 tbsp Heinz worcestershire sauce
  • 3 tsp A1 sauce
  • 1 tbsp chili sauce
  • 1 tbsp tomato sauce
  • 1 tbsp apple cidar vinegar
  • 3 tbsp brown sugar
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 2 tsp paprika powder
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp Mastersfood all-purpose seasoning
  • Sprinkle of basil and parsley


  1. Place all ingredient in a bowl and mix. Stand in fridge to marinate for at least 3 hours.
  2. Preheat oven to 190C and bake it for 35-40mins.




Yummy!!!



I can't wait for Thursday to come, and I can't wait to go to Ipoh again!
AND, I want a new bag as school is starting soon!


Oh my, I do really have a lot of 'WANTS'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails