Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Waffles!

I'd made a trip down to the town area and came across a little waffle machine selling it at S$24.90. It was definitely  affordable for a student like me.
I was enticed by it and contemplated whether I should purchased it.

After much excogitation, I paid for it and it's now of one my valued possession. :)

I knew that this is insignificant as compared to
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                .

Source
A professional waffle maker
Nevetheless, I was satiated with what I'd got.

To prepare waffles,

Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together

Add in egg yolk to milk.

Subsequently, add in vegetable oil or melted butter to the milk.

Add in milk mixture to the dry ingredients.

Beat egg white till stiff.

Fold the beaten egg white into the batter till it is just incorporated. DO NOT overmix!
Pour the batter onto a preheated waffle maker.
This machine took less than 5 mins to cook a waffle. Isn't it impressive?


Plain waffle as snack

Served it with ice-cream as dessert

Waffle with maple syrup and butter for breakfast!
You can almost eat it with anything, just be creative enough! It's a wholly all-time favourite!

I'm still finding a perfect recipe for my waffles albeit this tasted good.
However, my family is inclined to crispy waffle.
Try to improve on my recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails