Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meat patties baked rice

Pondering what should I do with the leftover burger patties from the morning breakfast... Hmmm...
What about baked meat patties pasta? Sounds not bad ;)

After hanging out at Lot1 to buy the essential groceries, I scampered back home to prepare the ingredients.
I was *&*%#%, ranting under my breath when I discovered that i left out one of the requisite stuff- The pasta :P
It was indispensable if you want to complete a nice and savoury baked pasta,  but it fails without it.

The sky was murky and there was a torrent at the west area of Singapore and perhaps concomitantly at other areas.
I was sluggish and indolent which made me drop the idea of getting out again to buy pasta.
However, this prompted me to make baked rice instead of baked pasta.


Butter rice- Zested with chicken stock and spices. I cooked it with tweeny-weeny amount of water to make it more dry to resemble that of risotto.

For those people out there who are ambiguous and relinquish when things aren't working out with the gravy. Don't boggle! Perk up!
Here is my resolution to your agony: Purchase 2 cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
Tanged or relished with carrots, potatoes and onions. They played critical roles in zesting.

Add in cooked meat patties on top of the butter rice.

Cover both the rice and meats with overwhelming of gravy.

Sprinkle with mozarella cheese or parmesan cheese. Hmm... It's corpulent. ;P


1 word to describe it- Scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails