Saturday, April 10, 2010

Congratz!

I'm coming, NTU!
NTU has approved my application for admission to Art, Design and Media! WOhOo!!! Damn elated and gratified!
It's time for celebration! ^^
Initially when I mailed my portfolio to NTU for entry to Art, Design and Media, I thought my chance of getting in is subtled cos' I was rashed to complete it within a short period of time. As for students from NAFA or Laselle school of arts, they had precedence as compared to those who do not have any backgrounds for arts.
I was flabbergasted when I received the letter!

I'm not being haughty here to flaunt or exalt on how competent that I am. It's solely based on my thoughts that something in this world is not impossible with   earnest endeavour. As for me, a switch over of course from Biomedical Science to Arts is really a big transition and it pays off if you really strived hard for your goals.

Dinner for the night

Stir-fried long bean with taufu puffs and cashew
For the seasoning, I cooked it with my own version with tomato, chili and preserved bean sauces. It was ambrosial!


Stir-fried eggs with mallow green.

  
Stir-fried honey chicken


ABC soup


3 dishes and 1 soup = 三菜一汤

If
Loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails