Sunday, April 11, 2010

Korean BBQ restaurant

Getting stuck at home lately and wholly overwhelmed with ennui but fortuitously, Danny had to make trip to Toa Payoh for his table-tennis training and he suggested to nom there.

He highly recommended a restaurant which is Korean BBQ restaurant located near national library and immensely commended it by rating it 9.5/10.

Stern and steady expression which my brother taught me when people snap a photo of you. It's fugly please.

Pasta in creamy sauce and consists of mushrooms as complement which my bro ordered- It is very luscious and I give 9/10 for my rating ^^

Another toothsome delicacies which I ordered- Honey glazed and encrusted on the surface of the skin which retained the moisture and essence of the chicken while the coleslaw is the best which I preferably felt appealing to me cos' I love to eat vegetables!

For the fries, they were humongous and fat which gives the crunch on the outside but soft on the inside. :)
For this dish, I gave a rating of 8.5/10. The loss of 1.5 marks was mainly due to the skin of the chicken is a bit overdone, overall quite a nice meal!

 

Please believe me, this is totally home-made! It does look like a dish that is being served outside but it was prepared by my Dad. It tasted exactly like the fried chickens at KFC and a precise imitation! All the credits to me cos' I suggested Dad to add a *secret ingredient ;P

Death by chocolate cake. The cake was overflowed with chocolate coating and it was a 'must-eat' for those chocolate lover out there!

Cake before encrusted with chocolate coating.

Too many pictures on food and which is undeniable,  that I'm a true food lover!

Wipe off your saliva, don't drivel!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails