Monday, April 5, 2010

Spicy bacon ham spaghetti

Mum had gone back to M'sia to take care of grandma for a period of time. I regained my position as the temporary finance and cookery minister. Haha^^

I had cooked spicy bacon ham spaghetti as dinner for my Dad and Bros The previous attempt was Spinach Cabonara which tasted awesome. :)
For Chen Chen, I cooked separately for him cos' he can't take spicy food while Dad had his vegetarian spaghetti which I added 'meat' that is processed from flour and other non-meat ingredients.

Received good feedbacks from my family except that it's a bit spicy. It's brain cracking that I've to think of new recipe for their subsequent dinners. :P

I'll update more on my cooking journey ^^

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails