Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oatmeal Raisin cookies

I always love the Subway's oatmeal raisin cookies whenever I ordered a 6-inch bread as a complement.

With a tang of cinnamon and zest of raisins with the accompaniment of healthy oatmeal completes a gusto!

 

For those who have sweet tooth for Subway's cookies, you may have a fervent for them.
As for me, I do not have a relish for sweet things.

I'd made a moderation for the sweetness of oatmeal raisin cookies. :)

 

Add brown and white sugar to butter. Cream them till smooth.

Crack in egg and add in vanilla essence.
Beat it to light and fluffy stage.

Sift in flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt to the egg mixture. Stir well.

Lastly, stir in oatmeal and raisin and combine the mixture.

Drop the batter onto baking tray and make sure that the batter should be  spacing in between each drop.

The cookies were redolent in the process of baking. Yums!

Crunchy!

 

All right, divagate to another point.

Seriously, I'm coveted for a 13-inch Macbook Pro, better to equip with Adobe CS5! Blah, sounds avaricious!

On August, I'll be inducted to NTU's ADM and it will be opportune if I can get one. :P

 

I'm not alibing for my possessiveness when I'd concrete reasons for justification.

 

1st - My current laptop isn't working in proper condition (couldn't administer my user account ) and the RAM is inadequate to run proficiently ( Due to some retards from NP's IT helpdesk who had pilfer my external memory! )

 

2nd- I'll be more competent if I get a Macbook Pro to work on when dealing with graphical subject.


It's ineffectual to superfluous cupidity, the pragmatic way is to slog myself and earn more $$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails