Friday, March 12, 2010

LSCT graduation Dinner & Dance

It was a night of celebration with joy and least of bitterness cos everyone year 3 LSCT students are graduating. From now, everyone will depart on their own journey and there will be barely much chances for us to reunite and chat as the way we were in Poly.
I'm thankful that I got to know many lovely friends and lecturers. Without their help, care and support, I may not get that far to this point.

Leaving Ngee Ann Poly embarks me to a new journey and a greater vision. :)

Pretty gals

My table no


Audrey and Yiming


YM and me with our supervisor cum lecturer, Dr Lau

Besties!

M06 Gals!

Labbies!

D&D was very fun and all of us had enjoyed ourselves. The first section was small lucky draw with a vouchers given. Performance by fellow LSCT friends and lecturer followed up.
Buffet was the most anticipated part for me, NOMNomnom...

 There was a facetious performance for the nomination of prom king and queen, sabotages here and there. It was glad that both prom king and queen were from BMS and MOBIO respectively.

The final part was big lucky draw and the prizes given were Apple products.
I'm SUPER SUPER elated and fortunate to have win the second prize which is a 8GB Ipod Nano5

I officially owned this Ipod all thanks to

My lucky no: 217

After D&D, 3 of us the 'chou pi jiang'- Audrey, YM and me headed near Clark Quak to a K-Pub. The ambience wasn't that great cos it's smoky even though smoking is prohibited.
It was the first time which I'd finish 2 glass of beer ( I had never drunk more than half a glass) :P



My project partner :)




See* I'm damn powerful, finish the whole jug of beer. Haha

Audrey said this pic looks like a Carlsberg promo gal :P


Yiming can't really stand the effect of alcohol. Her face is so red!

Yeah!

Cheers~

We began to play with our cam since there was nothing much to do other than drinking in the pub.
Camwhore session***
We wanted to act as a loner in the pub, feeling distressed and emo. The pics came out to have reverse effect and all of us look very weird >.<

Loner 1- me

Can tell what's that expression, feeling kinky while being a loner?

Loner 2- YiMing

Emm.. Not bad not bad, quite emo and lonely

Loner 3- Audrey

All of us agreed that Audrey very 'Buay Song" in this pic rather than feeling lonely. Haha!

Take 2 - Audrey


Aha! Finally catch that feel!

We played something more crazy

Yi Ming forced me to eat the tongs....

I threatened her back. MUAHAHA!


Aud and YM acting as though they'd drank the whole jug of beer. So 豪迈!

See* I'm drinking from a cup. So ‘淑女'! haha!
I'm really gulping beer down my throat. You can tell from my facial expression. >.<

Empty!

Empty twice!

Empty thrice with a cute one! Sorry lah, there was only 1 serving!


All of us were getting drunk, fancy taking photos under the table. :X

More camwhoring!

Stupid face!

End off with a final picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails