Monday, March 22, 2010

Italian food paradise!

Pasta sauces are conveniently availabe at any stores or supermarkets.
Just by preheating it, you will have a bowl of hot, nice and yummy pasta in just a few minutes. Quick and easy!
It's getting boring when you have to eat the same type of sauces with the pasta even with a change of brand.
I'd a urge to make my own pasta sauce and I broke out from the traditions of making carbonara by adding SPINACH!
It's very scrumptious and delectable!

Spinach carbonara- sprinkled with aromatic parsley, basils and grated parmesan cheese. LOVES*
Received good compliments from my family, they said that it was savoury and dainty!

First time buying such exquisite cheese, I do not have any knowledge with cheese and I purchased it merely on appearance. :P
Had it with my toasted ciabatta and it tasted awesome!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails