Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Marilyn, mona and me!

Assignments are stacking up lately, and my energy is totally sucked off from the hectic timetable.

Nevertheless, I still want to strike for perfection for my assignments. 
Just like what one of my lecturer has said, " You have to take pride in your work."

His words really strike me, and that's true when you strive for success. Cheesy and effortless works should just be tear off. 


Back to my assignment, I'm quite pleased of what I've done for foundation drawing final project.


Marilyn, mona and me 


Lead pencils on A2 drawing paper

It enervated me for a whole Sunday, totally time consuming.
This fusion of distorted imitation of Mona Lisa and Marilyn Monroe in me is plainly superficial- Be as sexy and beautiful as Marilyn, be as famous forever as Mona Lisa. 
But I do not want to be like her, trapped in that plain landscape eternally.

Thus, I 'bought' myself a "all-way" ticket where I can travel all over the world, which basically is my dream!

I was conscious that it wasn't a perfect one, but at least I've tried my best. 
I'll set a target for myself, and I'll definitely train myself to be pro enough to draw portraits that can be mistaken for photos! 



Digressing....

It's baking escapade!
This time it's chocolate raisin muffins, and similarly to the previous attempt, no actual recipe is followed. Outcome of the taste is based on experience, hees.... *satisfactory*




Yums!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails