Thursday, December 23, 2010

Black sesame chiffon cake

There wasn't any butter left in the fridge, nor there was any whipping cream. And lying there inside my secret 'chamber' of the fridge was a packet of black sesame powder.

Yes! I can make something without butter, and there I searched through the internet for recipe.
This is the link which I found that sounds enticing- Black sesame chiffon cake.


A imperfection marked by folly. 

My family isn't fond of black sesame but it still tastes good! Hmm... Soft and fluffy!




My 1st ever character design.

Introducing MRS SQUARE!

Also my 1st attempt on editing the painting using photoshop element. Pardon my amateurish skill!
Originally painted with watercolour, and Mrs Square was left untouched which the editing was done only on the background.


Background of Mrs Square

A typical housewife who goes law-by-law. She will never violate any rules and laws. Her only hobby was taking care of her family and serve her husband 'faithfully'. Once in a while she'll doll up herself by shopping clothes at near-by wet market. She is proud of her haggling skill, cos every cent to her is worth a million.

I gave her name as "Mrs Square" because I wanted her to be a stringent, stiff and outlandish auntie, characterized by her appearance of having squarish face and rigid movement.


Another artwork
This watercolour painting was done for 2D final assignment, no post-editing applied. Mr Ng said that it resembles image of Batman, even though it is a bird :(

It wasn't perfect and impressive though, but more effort will be put in for future work! Discipline is important....! :)


Will continue to post up more of my characters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails