Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm a free bird now!

I have survived semester 1!
After the completion of a pile of assignments and nerve breaking Western art history,  everyone can catch a breath finally. *Phew*.
Hmmm.... I wonder how will I fare for my exam. If can score a 'B', i'm quite happy already -.-


Some charcoal drawings to share, completed in semester 1

A portrait sculpture 

I don't know how to what's this pose, maybe a man dying in agony :X

I love his ass....

My drawing isn't that impressive, but I'll strive to improve on it! :)

I've been neglecting my 'root' of this blog- a food blog which I initially started out to share my cooking escapades.
Now, It turns out to be a food+art blog... Interesting! Anyway, I will not abandon my love for cooking and art too!


Last photo of delectable Hong Kong style french toast with maple syrup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails