Monday, December 20, 2010

What's my future?

ADM has sent an email regarding the choice of major which takes effect in my second year but i'm suppose to give a confirmation by 28 jan 2011. Yes, I'm left with a month to make a critical choice of where I'm heading towards in future- My 1st 3 choices are Viscom, Animation and film.

I'm seriously paranoid of which I should choose as my first choice. 
Firstly, I love something to do with motion which left me with Animation and film. But choosing film will detach me from drawing which I do not wish to.

Animation is something in between, which serves as the best choice as it satisfy my criteria of motion and drawing. But think about the animation market in Singapore, it is too unstable and most probably, I wouldn't find any job and not even to mention earn big money.


Viscom is so-called the 'safest' choice since graphic design is the basic of all arts but it doesn't satisfy my yearn for motion.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I'm totally lost!

Can I take all these 3 choices :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails