Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last post of 2010?

I'm blogging with a heavy heart, and it's due to the fact that I'm turning 21 in 3 days time. People tends to say that when a person reach 21, they will be getting fast to 30.

That's true, and I feel that I'm getting older each year! Oh please, my resolution for 2011 is to stay young forever and the end of the world in 2012 is never gonna happen! *Pray hard*


I knew that I'm kinda late for updating my post on Christmas celebration, but it's better than never right?



Christmas Eve celebration @ West Coast Park 







Christmas celebration @ Bishan





























Recent bake- Cookie and cream muffins for bestie!



Mum's cooking 

 Kueh Dadar 

 Chinese Herbal Jelly-Gui ling gao

 A tantalizing photo to end the post!

"满汉全席". Haha!


Good bye 2010 and welcome 2011!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails