Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A forage for yums!

Mum did not get to enjoy her break at home and I say out, "Why not we go shopping at orchard?"
For the 1st time, she did not hesitate, and she move her butt out from her comfort bed and with my brother, all of us spruced up for the leisure.


Our stomachs were grumbling ever since in the morning and Danny recommended a restaurant at Cathy to settle for our breakfast.


Frankly speaking, this meal is the cheapest and most affordable which I'd spent in Orchard, and it's a big deal when you know that food at Orchard are EXPENSIVE!


For health-conscious girls or guys, check this out!

Big plate of  Salad  @ $8.90 which serves along with a soup! I mean it when I say "BIG plate".


At first place, I thought I'll be eating grass like a cow but when I helped myself out at the salad bar (Yup, it is self-service!), I was flabbergasted by the wide of variety of other side dishes which I can choose from. 


I was skeptical at first, trying hard not to believe the staff when he said that I could pick all the dishes on the bar itself. I'm probably too concerned that I will be charged extra just taking in his word.  Double confirmed with him again, then I was eased to pick up the side dishes.

For people who were afraid of not fulfilling their stomachs, the restaurant provides pasta, rice, garlic bread, mashed potatoes.... etc! 


Salad with 1/4 chicken @ $12.90 along with a soup.

To stress again, salad is healthy and no sense of guilt for girls and boys going on diet! Try to avoid fried food such as harsh brown, onion rings and potato wedges, they're just additional options for people who wanted a balance in their meals.


Neat and  tidy decoration with ample space and satisfying ambience! Suitable for students and office staffs working nearby!


Most importantly.....


It's is super AFFORDABLE!

For just $21.80, my mum, brother and me were lugging our tummies out of the restaurant! No GST and service charge!

Once again, it is self-service and you can take as many as you wish but please do not waste the food! 
It seems so much like a buffet, and it is a MUST for hungry people to go!
The dish which I ate is only at the '1st level' height,  I definitely will applaud if you can finish up a 3th or 4th level it!


It's a new restaurant and please come down to support it!

Address:
Javier's @ Cathay Cineleisure Orchard 8 Grange #B1-03/04/05





Another new bubble tea 


"Share tea"


Another taiwanese new bubble store at Wisma basement competing with other bubble tea such as Koi, Gong Cha, I love Taimei....

It's the BB tea craze along after some years of hiatus! It's really making a comeback, and with so many new brands, will it lack its value once again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails