Friday, September 24, 2010

Pineapple tart

Uni life has been very hectic and I've been M-I-A for 8 days due to the overwhelming assignments.
Rambling on my course, I really love what I'm learning at school. :)

Even though the foundation year for my course is a bit boring and dry, but in contrast to what my friends are learning in Science and engineering, I'm considered as felicitous.


Friends have been struggling with incomprehensible mathematical and scientific theories that are way too profound.
I'm relieved that I did not choose back my BMS for my degree.


Recent bake


Morsel of  pineapple tarts

I bought the pineapple filling from supermarket and it is fast and easy!'


Foundation drawing class is fun! I had my biggest scare for last week class cos I'd seen the1st ever big C*** in my 20 years of life.


Next week will be going to zoo to draw landscape and animals, surely will be another exciting day!

And, please! No more Western art history for me, I hate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails