Saturday, September 4, 2010

Her BIG day!

A young lady marked by juvenile, in her world,  innocent and uncorrupted yet complicated.
2 days ago was her big day, and yes, it's her 22nd birthday.


Having to know this young lady for 3 1/2 years, she is my buddy and soulmate which we plodded through our 3 years in Ngee Ann Poly and of course, our laborious FYP together.

Sometimes, we did have dissension and bleak times during FYP but afterall, she is the only one which I can confide in and bonded with.
FYP partners resembles a pair of chopsticks, they have to work together hand in hand.


In 2010, we'd graduated from Ngee Ann Poly which marked our separation and beginning for the embarkment of new journey. Our earnest endeavour concerted had earned us a place in NTU :)
I'm in the arts, while she's in the engineering stream.


Together with Audrey, this was one of her happy days in 2010.






Dark chocolate cake which I baked for the birthday girl.


With a cute pinkish 'strawberry' cake box.




Cake at the ready for celebration!


Dinner @ Ion Orchard Soup Spoon

My order- caesar salad


Audrey's order- Roast duck wrap with thick & creamy mushroom soup


Birthday girl's order- Tuna sandwich with beef goulash soup (If I'm not wrong)


Birthday girl- Yiming!





Me and Yiming


Taking turns to take picture with the birthday girl


Aud and me


Sauntering @ Marina






 
My very 'jialat' pose


@ Helix Bridge

 





Bloating our oily face while walking back to the previous place for cake cutting!




 




Elated to hear that both of them enjoyed my cake!




Huifang, my 'Pangsehs' clique will be going to USA for a 6 month long working trip. Along with the other 'Pangsehs' except Kaixin, we hold a temporary farewell party at Funan Minds Cafe. Too bad that I didn't bring my camera.

Surprisingly, boisterous Lynette was there too and she was in her usual way, exchanging retorts with Eunice and the others were gagging with their hilarious banter. Glad that she is enjoying her motherhood.


Our next meeting will be 6 months times, a long wayyyyyy.... :(







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails