Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

I seldom watch movies as my mum always complains that's a waste of money.
To that, I will dissent since I feel that movie is an entertainment that loosen up one's tenses and open up your mind to all possibility and imagination. Nothing is impossible in movies, what you name and it can be done!

Managed to catch Kung Fu Panda 2 with cousin and aunt, and I really laughed my head off! This is what I called the magic of animation. Presented in 3D, the scenes were rendered realistically and every movements and visions were sent to capture the attention of every people in the cinema.


This movie is freaking awesome!
 How I wish I can produce such superb quality animation :)
Next movie to catch- Transformer 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails