Friday, June 24, 2011

Double happiness

The Lau brothers held their blissful wedding on the 6/6/11 which coincidentally fell on the same day but different year as their younger brother's wedding.

I was never left out for such events in order to take nice photos. The journey to Ipoh was tedious, but it wasn't really a problem to me to travel there and delay my start work day. What matters is the happiness and joyous moment that all the members in the family get to share and unite together!

Those days just happened in a glance and everything now go back to normal. How I wish that everyday can be as happy as that!


Day 1- 5/6/11
Early morning preparation for the groom to fetch the bride from her house.



Hairstylist and makeup artist 





 Reached Bride's house at Kampar





 I'm not having anything up my sleeves, it's just a pity if I don't make them into magazine covers.





This is the most awesome part- banana game!


Small dick... haha!




Tea ceremony in the afternoon








It happened to be Raymond's birthday on that day, cake was bought by Carmen sis on which written was Happy Anniversary, Birthday & Wedding. Creativity scored!

A happy night for him... :)

Wedding banquet  on 6/6/11- A glamorous night!










It's quite depressing that I can't attend my female cousin, Louise, on 18-19 Nov 2011. I was bounded by exams and I was particularly sad with what  I have gotten for my animation modules. 

Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails