Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A belated Birthday

It's a blessing to meet up with old mates whom I have known for 8 good years!
None of us have change much except for our looks, probably a sad case when we are getting older and thus the need of more rescue from facial!


We had a great time at Plaza Singapura and it was my first time trying food at Manhattan Fish Market. The meal was sumptuous and I was really thankful to my best sec mates for treating me meals and a belated mud cake! :) It was simply relishing and a satisfactory meal to have the company of good friends!:)

A $15.90+ meal, a treat from Rachel.
I love both the drinks and the soup. There are squids inside the soup and it tastes very different from other creamy soups. Super size frizzy Cala-cala is a thirst-quenching drink that MUST order!

Seafood Aglio

Hui Mei's chicken oglio

Chocolate mud cake. Ice cream on the outer and the creamy muddy chocolate mousse enclosed by the ice-cream.

Purchased Brandt Pore no more blackhead extractor. I'm really tormented by my enlarged pores stuffed with gross blackheads! 


Belated Presents from Besties!



Will be meeting up soon with Aud and Ming! Looking forward to it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails