Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bankin Walnut muffins

Bankin in my language is a combination of banana and pumpkins, creative right?

It's part of my experimental escapades, and I kept on praying hard that it'll come out well as it bakes.
Well, I was quite satisfy with the level of sweetness and the texture of the cake. :)

It was the first time which I replaced sugar with sweet condensed milk to give a more creamy taste, and it turned out better than I expected! :)

The moon is so round and it just seems like the right time for a muffin :)

It's ugly, plain, unappealing..etc, but it's tasty!



Since this is an experimental concoction, measurements aren't not jotted down :(
Probably will try to keep a good habit to write down the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails