Saturday, January 22, 2011

Before school starts

I admit, this is the most unproductive holiday and I haven't accomplish anything that satisfy me.

School result was out and I wasn't quite happy with it, as I have high expectation for myself. *Sigh*.
More discipline needed and it gonna be tough for majority of people are striving to get into Viscom.


Last week, I spent the remaining of my holiday in Ipoh, and I had to say, it's the most ***king boring time in my life. After each breakfast daily, I will drag dead up to the bedroom and lay in bed...Zzzz.... no tv, no shopping, etc...


There were something which I did get out of this trip was took photos.
After massive editing, these photos should look better.


1st day of breakfast at very derelict area with rows of coffee stalls. Apology for my ignorance of the direction as I had been too dependence on others in M'sia.


Super nice kway teow! It doesn't taste sweet like Singapore's version and I have found that my Malaysian relatives hardly can accept the sweetness. 

Crispy and fragrant prata with aromatic buttery taste! Singapore's prata is not up to par yet.


Nostalgic 


School is reopening next Mon, and there'll not be any free Fri for me :(
Anyway, I'm going to work hard and strive for a better cGPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails