Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Homemade Bolognese sauce!

My family is not a big fan of spaghetti with tomato sauce, and the convenient bottle type make it worse cos it is more sour.

To stimulate their interest for a much low-fat and healthier choice of sauce, I decided to give a try on making my own tomato sauce (bolognese sauce)!

They are part of the essential in my cooking!

Fresh and juicy diced tomatoes!

No salt needed when chicken broth is added!

I replaced minced meat with ham and sausages which were found in my home freezer cos mum is not around... financially helpless!

Sauce ready. I added in additional ingredients- herbs, garlic powder, black pepper, worcestershire sauce  and sugar to slightly reduce the sourish taste!

Yums! I feel like I'm in Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails