Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation 2010

I'm officially graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with a Diploma in Biomedical Science, super elated!

The ceremony commenced on 25 May 2010 and started at 4 pm.

The whole ceremony took 2 and a half hour to go and all of us were damn 'sian'. I didn't manage to take much photos with my friends and lecturers due to time constrain which I had to rush back home and complete this entry before leaving for M'sia. Time was scanty :(


These pictures are not edited as time is barely enough.




Walking towards LSCT director
Receiving certificate ( it was siphoned off, collected after leaving the stage)

Walking back to my seat
Mum and me ( after ceremony)

Danny bro and me


Danny was quibbling how 'nicely' the pictures were taken. Haha!


Edmund and me!

With Nithya
With Xiaoli





Guess what was he trying to do?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





I'd graduated!!!
My roguish bro jesting with my graduation robe


It's my mum's turn

Danny guffaw and mum chuckling to herself




This marked an end to Poly life and a beginning to Uni life, hopes that I can really score well and get as many distinctions as possible with the course I'm avid for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails