Sunday, May 16, 2010

ADM's Tea Party

After switching to different blogs, I decided to stay allegiant to blogspot after confronted with too many problems with onsugar . :P



All right, back to the main point.
NTU's ADM had organised a warm welcoming tea party to accepted applicants and I was exulted to be invited! 

It was some sort of a mini introduction to the courses that ADM offered to induce a better comprehension on whichever courses the accepted applicants are fervent for.




The tea party started off with a proface of  each individual course by the professors/lecturers at ADM auditorium. Initially, I was vacillating between animation and filming, and after listening to the talk, I was resolved to choose filming.

Filming is a form of art which I found to be versatile and embodied with different elements that are profound and intriguing. The job which filming offers is promising and concretize fecundity.



Hopefully I can get the course which I'm hankering for :)







ADM is deemed as one of the resplendent school in NTU.
The building is designed in oblique way which is complemented with nice fountain and grassland.


Unwittingly, I came to cognition lately that most tourists will visit ADM solely just to take pictures.



Tea party served with mini-sized cakes, doughnuts, drinks, etc...
Food is palactable :P

Accepted applicants and faculty prof/ lecturers enjoy their time mingling around.

I left quite early mainly due to ennui which is getting on my nerve.



Rambling to other stuff.

I'll be graduating on 25 May 2010!!! Totally animated!
Went back to school to collect my graduation gown. It was a little over-sized for me but I can commute another on the graduation day itself.




Hadn't try it on for more than a decade after since my kindergarden graduation.

Intensely anticipated to wear it on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails