Saturday, October 30, 2010

Recent bakes

School work has been hectic and I'm really lacking of sleep ( I sleep for 5 hours daily) :(

Despite the heavy workloads, I managed to take some time off for baking.

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting

I have never tried carrot cake before the day of my grandma's 76th birthday celebration. I will sneer at it when I heard of 'carrot cake' cos I'm a die-hard fan for chocolate cake.
After I tried it out on my granny's birthday, I fell in love with the delectable taste of moist cake & cream cheese frositng!

My 1st attempt is a success! The texture and the sweetness are adequate :) *self-satisfactory*


Chocolate cheese cake

Apologise for the mediocre photo quality. Anyway, it wouldn't bother anymore when the it tasted so superb! The combination of chocolate and cream cheese is a perfect match. Oh... I'm so conceited. Tsk, tsk, tsk...



Digressing... Please let me shout out, "I NEED A MACBOOK PRO!". My "aging" laptop is getting cheesy with its functioning. A random cut-off of network connection, a breakdown in time update, and some  programs are not working.

The most piss-off problem is not enough disk space. I really want to kick the ass of the f***ing idiot who stole my memory card in NP helpdesk. To hell to that idiot! Argh!!!!
I'm not being vindictive, please put yourself in my shoes :(


I'm really tired....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails