Friday, October 22, 2010

Rice for thought!

Have you ever been so hungry that you rummage your kitchen, turning it upside down without thinking of the consequence of getting dressing-down and smacking from your mum?


Well, it sort of happened to me, but not to the extent of turning my kitchen upside down. Instead, I will stuff myself whatever I can find in the kitchen, not bothering about the calories that build up in my body that give spare tyres, and perhaps sometimes I may do something which you may never think of when I'm so frustratingly hungry...






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



One is never enough! Best to have all 4 flavours!

I really do wish such occult superpower can happen to me when I'm super hungry! Yes, perhaps in my dream. Lol.!



P/S: "There’s no need to act like a madman because there is Mister Potato Rice Crisps for you to munch on, anytime, anywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails