Friday, November 5, 2010

Macbook pro

I finally got my 13 inch macbook pro. As usual, I always have a sense of guilt after buying exorbitant products just like last time when I purchased my Olympus Ep-1.

This time, I was left with no choice. Initially, I thought my foundation year does not require much use of computer, but I was wrong.

Lesson like 4D requires much hands-on on editing and processing stuffs that takes up lots of memory spaces. My cheesy now-abandoned Lenovo can't give any help to my school projects, ,but i'll still give "credits" to it since it had served me for 4 years.


My Macbook Pro with long hours of battery life :)

I can install photoshop and learn digital drawing! *winks*



Drawing class using soft pastels. Apparently, It was my first time using soft pastels and it is hard to control.

Back view drawing of the nude model.

Every lesson is interesting and I look forward to learn more on digital stuffs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails