Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Back!

Finally back home after 10days at Ipoh for CNY. The days I spent in Ipoh can be quite fruitful but at the same time-boring :P
The purpose of going back to Ipoh is to visit my grandma and the boredom can be effaced.
Some photos taken during CNY to share,

Jeffrey and Chee sis

'Loser' face

illegal gambling den

illegal gambling den-part 2
Not much photos taken during CNY, everyone is busy gambling. As for me, I'm not keen on playing poker cards

After CNY, Jacky and the Ng's sisters came to Singapore. It's pretty sad that the Ng's sis have to rush back to Ipoh in less than 48 hours on the arrival of S'pore for some issues to settle for work.
It's such a wet-blanket :(

Jacky gets to enjoy his trip in S'pore with yummy food. We made our way to Imperial treasure restaurant for dim sum this afternoon. Glad that all of us eat till ‘ ’包到拉屎!' Haha.

叉烧酥

带子粉肠

明虾角

芋角

上海小笼包

虾饺,千层糕,流沙包
烧卖
萝卜糕
排骨
凤爪
锅贴
酥皮蛋塔
custard bao- 流沙包
This is my favourite! Super Duper Yummy! I can eat more than 3 of these little baos :)
There will be a steamboat session with Laiyi's family tomorrow and I gotta see anne's boyfriend. *Anticipation*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails